Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Parchment Paper - Whole Foods


As it is the season of baking, I thought I'd list some of my favorite baking products and tips!
I love using parchment paper for baking cookies, I really think it makes a difference, and it makes it easier for transferring cookies, and easy clean up! You can even just carefully pick up the parchment paper sheet with baked cookies on it, and sit it on the cooling rack for quickest removal from actual cookie sheet. Any kind of parchment paper will do, but I do like this (above) kind I've found at Whole Foods.

Tip: I cover just about any pan, with parchment paper or foil, when baking anything, even chicken fingers, chicken breasts, or fries! It makes it SO much easier to just pull up the sheet of foil and throw away the mess, and save the hassle of having to scrape the pan! Spray or wipe oil on foil to keep things from sticking tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment