Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sore Throat Salt Remedy


When I was sick, I had the worst sore throat I can remember, and one day I googled 'sore throat remedies' just hoping for something that would help more than the things I had already tried. I came upon this website: http://www.throatsore.com/ and tried it and it helped relieve my sore throat way more than anything else had! I would highly recommend it, and its super easy, takes no time, and everyone has SOME type of salt at home. Basically all you do is tilt your head back, shake (or pinch salt in between your fingers & drop) salt gently back into your throat, and let it sit there as long as you can stand it, then swallow. It kills the bacteria on contact that causes the pain. Yes swallowing is... salty! But its so helpful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment