Sunday, October 3, 2010

Glass Prep Bowls w/ lids - Pampered Chef

I love these small glass prep bowls! They're a great alternative to plastic containers, and last way longer too, and are safe. They come with lids that easily attach - unlike lots of other glass and lid sets. They come in 1-cup size (shown), and 2-cup size. The 2-cup size is great for leftovers and can be safely reheated in the glass. The 1-cup size is perfect for baby food and small amounts of leftovers. And yes, you could use them as prep bowls, which is their original intent, but they have many uses! :) Enjoy!
1-cup size set of 6: http://www.pamperedchef.com/our_products/catalog/product.jsp?productId=9792&categoryCode=KW
2-cup size set of 2: http://www.pamperedchef.com/our_products/catalog/product.jsp?productId=27468&categoryCode=KW
If you need a Pampered Chef consultant, I can connect you with one.

7/28/11 I have noticed that the lids have been shrinking and no longer stay on the containers, they work their way off. I contacted Pampered Chef about it and they gave me a run around and were no help, then they forwarded me to a managers voicemail who never returned my call. I would not buy these again. Until they make better lids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment