Sunday, November 7, 2010

Punchbowl 'evites' - http://www.punchbowl.com/


Ok so this is brand new to me, but the other day my boss introduced this alternative to Evites, to me, and I am very excited about it! They are more personal & special I think, and have a fun selection of designs, you can personally pick out all the details, even the envelope lining and postage stamp, and as guests view the invitation, it visually opens itself out of the envelope just like if you were holding it in your hand. Its free (or for "plus" designs you can get a free trial, and then I suppose there may be a small fee, but haven't found it yet. :) The other things I like about it is its much much easier to use than evite, its not frustrating or hard to figure out, and goes step by step, keeping it simple! I signed up, and have created an invitation on there just for fun, and can't wait to use it for events. Sign up and try it out for your next event!! :) http://www.punchbowl.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks - love it! Just used it to send my Thanksgiving invites! :)

    ReplyDelete