Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oxi Clean Powder


So I've blogged about the Oxi Clean stain removing spray before, but the powder deserves its own entry!! :) I have used this on all sorts of stains, and have been so impressed with how its worked! With being a nanny, doing the kids laundry, some stains come up that need more than just a wash. I put some Oxi Clean powder & warm or hot water in a bowl, and soak the item for a while before putting it in the laundry (and I pour it in the washer with Oxi water and all, figure it'll help with the other clothes too, since its also a laundry booster! I even soak the 14 month old's lovey in Oxi Clean & hot water once a week, before laundering it, which deep cleans, removes stains & odor, amazingly!!! This is definitely worth buying and using as you need! Since it is a laundry booster, you can just add a scoop to each laundry load (I especially do it for lights when I know there are some tougher stains). Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment