Friday, October 21, 2011

Full of Life - by Nancy O'Dell - Library or Amazon


This has been my VERY favorite pregnancy book thus far!! When I first saw it at the library, I thought it was just a cheesy little book by the Access Hollywood girl, and as I looked through it, it actually looked pretty good. I checked it out, brought it home, and I have to tell you, it has been SO helpful, just such a nice read -it was great to be able to relate and see what's ahead, what she dealt with, what's normal, and hear practical advice from things she learned, and even great maternity style wardrobe tips! Its a great feel good pregnancy book, not one of those that's overwhelming and packed with info, which I thought was refreshing! This I believe is an essential for the newly pregnant woman -- it'd make a great gift too!!

http://www.amazon.com/Full-Life-Mom---Mom-Pregnant/dp/1439110255/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319254623&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment