Friday, October 21, 2011

Welch's Essentials Concord Grape Cranberry Juice - Safeway

So in my pregnancy so far, I have craved fruit juices and fruit pretty consistently, and in that have discovered some good new ones! I like grape juice but its a bit tart for me, and I usually don't buy it, and I like cranberry juice and usually buy the no sugar added kind. When I saw this mix of both of those juices, it looked good and was on sale so thought I'd give it a try. One word: YUM! It is primarily grape, but the cranberry mixed in it is so complimentary, and takes away the tartness of the grape which I usually didn't like. Such a tasty juice! And good for you!! It is hard to find, I have only found it at one store near us, so keep your eye out for it. And don't fall for any similar juices, they are just not as good as this particular one! ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment