Friday, October 21, 2011

Libman Freedom Spray Mop - Target


So in our apartment we lived in last year, the floors were granite (weird huh) in the kitchen/laundry/entryway/bathroom. Our swiffer wet jet mop seemed to do just fine on it and worked well (except sometimes I did feel it was a bit streaky or sticky, but minor.) Then we move to this brand new house this summer, that has tile patterned laminate flooring in the kitchen and three bathrooms, and the swiffer wet jet just didn't seem to clean well on it at all - very frustrating. After much thought and research, I ended up getting this Libman freedom mop, loving the option of using my own choice of cleaner (I like to use a 1/2 and 1/2 vinegar and water mixture), and the mop head being machine washable is great! Less waste, and even more than that, no need to spend money on disposable refills, yay!! Oh, and no batteries needed, the spray just works by a trigger that you pull with your finger up near the handle, genius! ha. So I spent $20 on the mop, tried it, and FELL IN LOVE!!! haha. Its so great, works well, is well made and I just love it, that's all there is to it. I am convinced this is one of the best mops you can purchase, unless you want to spend money on a costly steam mop (which look awesome but I just couldn't put the money out for that since we have mostly carpeting and a cheaper mop for our hard floors will do just fine). The Freedom mop is definitely worth a buy!! :)

http://www.libman.com/freedom-mop.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment