Friday, October 21, 2011

How to Have Your Second Child First - by Kerry Colburn & Rob Sorensen


So for a while now I have been convinced that I want to somehow avoid the classic firstborn mistakes and pitfalls, with our baby on the way! So when I saw this book, wow, it spoke directly to me alright!! It is an awesome book, I think it should be required reading for all first time parents! It really helps take away fears, remove the paranoia, and gives great tips and suggestions for making it easy on yourself, simplifying, and helping avoid those classic first time mistakes. There are lots of great tidbits from second time parents throughout the book, along with the authors, who give such great words of wisdom. This is a very fun read and super practical!! :) It is a must!! (p.s. I found this one at the library as well, so if you're watching your expenses considering the baby on the way, check the library first!! :)

http://www.amazon.com/Have-Your-Second-Child-First/dp/0811869881/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319255145&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment